Tuesday, June 12, 2018
A Cheap Server PSU Is All You Need
Next up is the Holy Grail of the component: The PSU to power the miner. I bought 1 1000W (@220v) HP Server Power Supply worth 50$ which I could upgrade later on to two or more or until I run a miner farm if the market persists. These are cheaper than all in one solutions on the market (Platinum PSU, Gold EVGA G2 1300W, Tier lists, etc and other BS) which costs hundreds of dollars to buy even online which may or may not give you the actual return of the amount invested to buy the PSU itself. Remember we are trying to spend minimal as possible to get the same end result at wise buying choices rather than reading reviews online and not researching of other alternatives which is just as good. And at current mining difficulty, It just gets worse and worse to spend absurd amounts on hardware that may not pay for itself. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Powering my main system is a 700W cheap 10$ no name brand PSU which delivers approximately 400-600w of electricty to power my motherboard ra...
-
Next up I bought an Rx 480 4GB overseas since it was sold out anywhere and at insane prices here in our country. I will be testing this to m...
-
So here have our rig already set up and ready to mine. Stay tuned and enjoy this simple guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment