Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Power Supplies Comes First, Rest Comes Later
Before I even started this blog, I already tried mining on low end components to test things out afterwhich I then burned out one of my cheap old PSU from my work pc. A horrible experience and regretful thing to say but that was a lesson learned I guess. Nevertheless, I bought new components after a ton of research that will make mining safe and fool proof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Powering my main system is a 700W cheap 10$ no name brand PSU which delivers approximately 400-600w of electricty to power my motherboard ra...
-
Next up I bought an Rx 480 4GB overseas since it was sold out anywhere and at insane prices here in our country. I will be testing this to m...
-
So here have our rig already set up and ready to mine. Stay tuned and enjoy this simple guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment