Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Hello And Welcome To My Mini Mining Blog As Of June 2018
So to get things started, I just started mining this month after all the cryptocurrency craze since it was only last march that our local cryptocurrency wallet started offering an ethereum wallet which directly cashes out to our local currency, bypassing the somewhat absurd transaction transfer fees involved when converting from coin to coin. Let's get started. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride in this mining world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Powering my main system is a 700W cheap 10$ no name brand PSU which delivers approximately 400-600w of electricty to power my motherboard ra...
-
Next up I bought an Rx 480 4GB overseas since it was sold out anywhere and at insane prices here in our country. I will be testing this to m...
-
So here have our rig already set up and ready to mine. Stay tuned and enjoy this simple guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment