Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Poor Man's Mining Rig
Starting out, I used my components I have at home, the most common of which was an 1155 CPU way back when i3's were the norm. I am currently using and i3 3220 and an Asus motherboard which luckily has 3 pcie ports which could make a 3 card mining rig which I could upgrade to a 5 or 6 card mining rig with the 1155 socket (depending on cheap motherboard availability) or scale up a farm in the future if the market stays good. Stay tuned. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Powering my main system is a 700W cheap 10$ no name brand PSU which delivers approximately 400-600w of electricty to power my motherboard ra...
-
Next up I bought an Rx 480 4GB overseas since it was sold out anywhere and at insane prices here in our country. I will be testing this to m...
-
So here have our rig already set up and ready to mine. Stay tuned and enjoy this simple guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment